[Mountain View, CA/Hannover, Germany, November 1st, 2023] – eSim Games, an independent software company specializing in military simulation and training solutions, will exhibit at the upcoming Military Training and Simulation Exhibition in Orlando.
Key features of eSim Games’ Steel Beasts Professional include:
- Realistic Vehicle Damage Models: Highly detailed representations of armored vehicles, mimicking their real-world counterparts.
- Authentic Environments: A variety of Real-world terrains in sub-meter grid resolution based on GIS data to recreate and design diverse operational scenarios.
- Extensive AAR features: In-depth After-action module providing the trainer an in-depth evaluation tool to improve unit of proficiency
- Advanced Simulation Technology: Cutting-edge physics and AI algorithms to improve the design and control of larger formation such as Platoons/Company/Battalions.
Visitors to eSim Games' booth will have the opportunity to experience firsthand the platform's capabilities and witness how it can enhance military training and readiness. The company's experts will be on-site to provide demonstrations and answer questions.
- Live-Virtual Training Integration demo (on demand). With partner Cubic Defense (booth # 3525), a live howitzer in the UK, will fire their Blueshell™ into synthetic terrain under control of Steel Beasts Professional
- Virtual-Virtual Simulation Integration demo (on demand). With partner Battlespace Simulations (booth #1037), eSim Games will demonstrate a small exercise combining Steel Beasts Professional for the land force component with the Modern Air Combat Environment (MACE)
- Live demo of the latest version of Steel Beasts Pro 4.4, including major new features such as
- Improved Attack helicopter AI
- Dynamic Terrain Cratering
- Improved infantry AI
eSim Games' CEO, Nils Hinrichsen, said, "We are excited to introduce Steel Beasts Professional to the American market at I/ITSEC. We are convinced that our training solutions can boost proficiency and preparedness of the warfighter while reducing the costs and compressing training schedules at the same time. We look forward to engaging with the U.S. defense community to demonstrate the platform's unique capabilities."
Steel Beasts Professional has garnered worldwide acclaim for its unparalleled realism, and is in service on three continents by NATO partners and other friendly nations. The vehicle-centric combined arms combat simulation offers a comprehensive training environment, delivering authentic and practical experiences for armored vehicle crews and their leaders. As such, Steel Beasts Professional has helped eSim Games’ customers to radically reduce training expenditure while at the same time boosting training results substantially.
eSim Games invites all attendees to visit their booth #2981 to explore the future of military training and simulation.
eSim Games has been at the forefront of developing cutting-edge military training and simulation software for over two decades, with a strong emphasis on creating realistic and immersive experiences for military personnel and defense organizations around the world focusing in training solutions for Armored Fighting Vehicles and Remote Weapon Station, precision gunnery, and combined arms combat tactics - ranging from the individual crew position to the brigade level.
The I/ITSEC exhibition, the largest modeling, simulation, and training event in the United States, provides an ideal platform for eSim Games to showcase its revolutionary platform to the American audience.
Details of eSim Games' participation at I/ITSEC:
- Event: The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training event.
- Dates: [27 November – 1 December]
- Location: I/ITSEC 2023 will be held in the West Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), located at 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL.
- Booth: #2981