WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE AT I/ITSEC 2023
The attendees that are present at I/ITSEC understand that training is a core process in a successful and modern business. In these successful organizations, training is continuous, pervasive, and institutionalized. These organizations come to I/ITSEC to find the resources that they will need to adapt to the new tasks and threats of tomorrow.
I/ITSEC 2022 STATISTICS
Exhibit Visitors: 5,700*
Conference Attendees: 4,800*
Exhibit Personnel: 7,000*
International Visitors: 1,900 attendees from 61 Countries
Exhibiting Companies: 452 companies occupying 425 exhibit spaces in 180,000 net square feet
*All registration categories include access to the exhibit hall; with the number of combined exhibitor visitors at 10,500 and the 7,000 exhibit personnel already present on the floor, over 17,500 visitors walked the I/ITSEC exhibit halls.
BENEFITS TO EXHIBITING
- Access to corporate, academia, and government professionals
- Innovation Showcase Presentations included in booth cost
- Exhibitor Hospitality Night
- Fully carpeted Blue Aisles
- Multiple Sponsorship Opportunities
- Multiple Networking Opportunities
- Access to mailing lists with over 20,000 names
- National/International Media Coverage
- Company Profile online continuously
- Company visibility in multiple avenues
- And many more.......
NTSA EXHIBIT CONTACT
Shannon Burch, CEM
Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships