ORION Laser Enhancement Training system is a tactical training simulator, which provides safe and realistic engagements with live force-on-force simulation features for combined ground operations scenarios.
As well as providing the leaders and training supervisors with real-time reports transmitted directly from the ground about the participants and the overall status of the exercise.
- Supports a wide range of unit types including infantries, light and heavy vehicles, MBT's, stationary objects and other units.
- Able to simulate long range fire support like mortars, artillery, and rockets, as well as IED's, air and drone strikes.
-The system can simulate many types of shells, projectiles and calibres.
- Real-time GNSS location tracking.
- Versatile equipment and solutions that can be customized to clients' needs.
- Easy to learn, use, handle and with friendly Hits/injury diagnostic system diagnose hits and injuries.
- Can simulate most of the training operations, from open war simulation to urban warfare, law enforcement operations and training centers.
- Increasing individuals combat awarness and experience under different situations.