3D Aviation & Security Screening Training Software & Certification Combats the Threat of Terrorism & Improves Performance
Meet the Dynamic Teams of HumanLink, Symposit, and CASRA at Booth # 2673 of the I/ITSEC 2021 Conference and see how we are Changing Security through Data, Training & Tech.
CASRA Security Screening Training Software: The Global Gold Standard of Security Screening Training & Certification
You Need Better Ways to Train Your Security Staff
CASRA technology uses metrics proven by research so staff learns better, perceives threats with greater
accuracy, and develops skills that work across multiple units and systems. Leverage scientifically designed
technology that improves staff performance, builds confidence and builds better security screening
personnel for your organization.
HumanLink, LLC is the U.S. affiliate for the deployment of the CASRA 3-D training solution in many government and private agencies. We leverage metrics to examine human performance, operational effectiveness, and efficiency. We Improve Your Staff Performance & Engagement. HumanLink, LLC focuses on improving security outcomes that are beneficial to all security venues and stakeholders, by providing:
• Strategic Partnerships: Coordinate with users to develop people, processes, and technology to maximize human capabilities using qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
• Human & Automation: Assess automation’s impact on human performance to provide improvement recommendations
• Customer Experience: Improve screening efficiency to make it a seamless process with added personal security
• Threat Detection Improvements: Increase screening accuracy through identification and validation of users' competencies and skills, training effectiveness, appropriate human/system automation allocation.
is a bilingual (Spanish/English) Information Technology advisory firm with ten years of experience providing tactical value to Federal Agencies and private business.
• Best-in-class solutions and experienced subject matter experts
• Proven U.S. Government and related critical infrastructure implementation
• Optimized operations, enhanced security, reduced risk, lowered costs, and growth in client projects
• A Minority-Owned Small Business 8(a) certified
• GSA Schedule IT 70 Contract holder
• Principal North America license holder of CASRA software
• Compliance experts for software and its integration in Federal and commercial secure environments