DigitalCM’s Immersive Technology Course is designed to inform and develop student’s ability to create immersive products remotely. This course teaches geographically dispersed elements how to analyze near real time information from a first-person perspective and create effective operational plans that shorten decision making timelines.
Immersive Training Course, designed to teach students how to leverage immersive capabilities to amplify operations and training given any location, situation, or equipment.
- Learn photogrammetry and lidar basics
- Create intelligence products using immersive technology
- Create digital twins of structures, vehicles, and areas
- Build an instructional training module in an immersive environment using the lessons taught throughout the week
- Virtual reality
- Digital twins
- Augmented & mixed reality
- Drone technology
- 360-degree photo/video
- Lidar scans
- Scenario based training
Immersive Technology Course Level I:
- Basic Immersive Technology Course, designed to familiarize students with immersive solutions and how to apply them in different environments.
Immersive Technology Course Level II:
- Advanced Immersive Technology Course, designed to familiarize students with immersive solutions and how to apply them in various environments.
Immersive Technology Course Level III:
- Supporting operations using Immersive Technology Course, designed to familiarize students with immersive solutions and how to apply them in a challenging environment.
Immersive Technology Course - Analyst:
- Immersive Analysis Course, content focuses on familiarizing students with the benefits of using immersive environments for analysis.
Immersive Technology Course - Leaders:
- Familiarize senior leaders and PEO’s with the benefits of immersive technology.
Customized Immersive Training:
- Customized Immersive Training, tailored to the student's background.